Asian BBQ Steak Lettuce Wraps with MangoTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
The title says it all.
Prep Time: 10 min(s)
Cook Time: 35 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
126 cal, 12 g protein, 7 g carb, 1 g. fiber, 5 g fat, 2 g sat fat, 368 mg sodium
Posted By: ecarr
Posted On: May 12, 2012
Number of Servings:
- 1/2 pounds - skirt steak trimmed
- 2 tablespoons - fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons - reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons - Asian chili sauce
- 8 leaves - Bibb or Boston lettuce
- 1/2 cups - chopped mango
- 1/4 cups - cilantro sprigs
- 1/4 cups - mint leaves
Prepare lightly oiled grill for medium heat. Toss together first 4 ingredients in zip-top bag, massaging to coat beef. Marinate 15 minutes at room temp.
Remove steak from marinade (discard marinade). Grill, turning, about 4 minutes for medium rare or until desired doneness. Transfer to plate and let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
Arrange lettuce on serving platter and top evenly with steak, mango, cilantro, and mint. Serve immediately