Angel Food TrifleTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
A Weight Watchers version of a traditional English dessert; made with angel food cake, berries, yogurt, and ricotta cheese.
angel food cake
Prep Time: 30 min(s)
Cook Time: 0 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
5 Points per serving.
Posted By: MarySue
Posted On: May 05, 2020
Number of Servings:
- 1 cups - skim milk ricotta cheese
- 2 cups - sugar-free vanilla yogurt, aspartame-sweetened
- 1/2 - angel food cake, cut into approximately 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups - frozen unsweetened berries thawed
- 1/4 cups - whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons - whipped topping
Mix together the ricotta cheese and yogurt in a blender or food processor until smooth.
Arrange half the cake cubes in the bottom of a medium-size glass bowl.
Top with 1 cup of the berries.
Top with 1 1/2 cup of the cheese-yogurt mixture.
Top with layers of the remaining cake cubes, 3/4 cup berries, and the remaining cheese-yogurt mixture.
Decorate with the remaining 1/4 cup berries.
Top each serving with 1 tablespoon whipped topping.