Andy and Cindy's Only Marinade You'll Ever NeedTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 5
Marinade for any type of dish - poultry, meat, seafood and shrimp -med from friends Andy and Cindy.
Category: Sauces and marinades
Prep Time: 10 min(s)
Cook Time: 0 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Great marinade for poultry, meat, seafood, and shrimp; a favorite of friends Andy and Cindy.
Posted By: CookingwiththeCalancas
Posted On: Mar 17, 2023
Number of Servings:
- 3/4 cups - fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoons - hot pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoons - cracked black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoons - coarse salt or to taste
- 4 strips - lemon zest
- 3 cloves - garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cups - coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cups - coarsely chopped fresh basil, cilantro, dill, oregano or a mix of all four
- 1/2 cups - extra virgin olive oil
Combine lemon juice, hot pepper flakes, cracked pepper, and salt in a nonreactive (glass or ceramic) bowl until the salt crystals are dissolved. Add the lemon zest, garlic, parsley and basil. Stir or whisk in the olive oil.
Use within 1-2 hours of making. Stir again before use.
Use on poultry, meat, or seafood. Great on shrimp.