Rate this recipe:
Prep Time: 25 min
Cook Time: 25 min
Number of Servings: 6
Toss spinach, tomatoes, cheese and penne pasta for spinach pasta.
Number of Servings:Only quantities of ingredients are changed; recipe Directions below will not reflect those changes.
1. Bring tomatoes, pasta and water to a boil in a large saucepan; stir.
2. Cover; simmer on medium-low heat for 10 minutes or just until pasta is tender.
3. Add 1/2 of spinach; simmer, covered 2 minutes or until wilted. Stir.
4. Repeat until remaining spinach is added.
5. Serve topped with cheese.
6. Serve topped with cheese.
6. For a spicier dish, add 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes with the tomatoes.