Rate this recipe:
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 15 min
Number of Servings: 36
Moist, puffy pumpkin cookies seasoned with cinnamon and nutmeg; the chocolate chips add a perfect sweet twist.
Number of Servings:Only quantities of ingredients are changed; recipe Directions below will not reflect those changes.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg, then stir in the pumpkin and vanilla.
3. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, nutmeg, and cinnamon; gradually mix into the creamed mixture.
4. Stir in the chocolate chips.
5. Drop dough by large teaspoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets.
6. Bake for 13-15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until light brown. Cool on wire racks.