Rate this recipe:
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 45 min
Number of Servings: 6
This recipe can be varied and tried with different meats, or different vegetables could be added.
Number of Servings:Only quantities of ingredients are changed; recipe Directions below will not reflect those changes.
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add pasta and cook 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
2. Cut chicken breast into large bite size pieces.
3. Cut sausage into large pieces. In a large, deep skillet over medium low heat, add oil, garlic and onion and sauté to flavor oil.
4. Add chicken and sausage to skillet and brown lightly.
5. Add tomatoes, tomato sauce and green peppers.
6. Bring to a boil and let simmer for 2o minutes.
7. Season sauce mixture with basil, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
8. Add cooked, drained pasta to the skillet mixture.
9. Toss and serve.