Rate this recipe:
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 20 min
Number of Servings: 50
These bacon-wrapped poppers are UNBELIEVABLY good!
Number of Servings:Only quantities of ingredients are changed; recipe Directions below will not reflect those changes.
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Cut stems off of peppers and cut them all in half longways.
3. Remove seeds from peppers.
4. Fill each pepper with cream cheese.
5. Wrap 1/2 slice of bacon around each pepper half.
6. Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.
7. Place on baking sheets and place in preheated oven for 10 - 15 minutes or until bacon is fully cooked.
8. Remove and serve when cooled.