Let her friends and family help compile an online cookbook with recipes they would like to share as she begins this new adventure in life!
1. Set up a pro account (for only $19) with a username for the bride and a password (but use the email address of person setting up account for now — so the bride will not be aware of the surprise).
2. Invite friends and family of the bride to login to Dish Dish using that same username and password you created and enter the recipe(s) and/or photo(s) they want to share.
3. Once all recipes have been entered and the cookbook is ready to transfer to the bride, the bride can log in with the existing username and password and then update the profile under settings with her email address and a new password.
4. The pro account allows you to send in 20 RecipeUploads (simply take a picture or scan a recipe and email to us at email@example.com) which we will type in for you! (A great way to save time if one person is primarily entering all the recipes).
5. FREE bamboo cutting board – Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you have started a cookbook for the bride-to-be and supply a mailing address for us to send a bamboo cutting board as a gift for the bride as well!
This is also a great idea for pulling together family recipes when the children are leaving home or for grandchildren wishing they could make some of grandma’s recipes to share with their children. And our iPad / iPhone app makes it super easy to keep up with recipes and shopping lists while on the go!